Re: [LUG] OT-Chips and how everything is more expensive these days - Optical Mice - Christmas Stocking Fillers

bas wrote:

Re: the bass. Many, many moons ago I used to play bass guitar. Standing in front of a 200watt Marshall amp and a stack of big magnet 18" units, I didn't notice the effect they were having on the audience until my brother took over while I went to the bog. When I came back I stood 10 ft off stage directly in front of the stack and it felt like someone was firmly patting me in the chest.
yesss, and that's what were after, the joy of the thud in the chest of clean bass.

bas.
seen pink floyd several times, frank zappa, and a whole host of others, but for the best sound experience must be pink floyd, bout 9 million speakers all over the ceiling of the hall,,,,,, stunning
I saw them in 1974? DSOM and it was the most amazing sound ever (qtips were close) and heard it on the radio a couple of weeks later - dire! Its amazing what wanting to hear something as good can do for the experience!
Tom te tom te tom