Re: [LUG] OT-Chips and how everything is more expensive these days - Optical Mice - Christmas Stocking Fillers

On Fri, Dec 18, 2009 at 10:27:49PM -0000, Michael Mortimore wrote:
> On Fri, 18 Dec 2009 18:05:56 -0000, bas <baslake@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> >> So just how much did you pay for the oxygen free copper again
> > The cables between the player and the amp where £85.00 (1/2 metre
> > cables) and the cables to the speaker (bi wire) where £48.00 each, but
> > worth every penny as you only buy them once.
>
> What's the difference between a £85 cable and a £8 one? (other than price)

I do have to wonder exactly how much difference it would make. Anybody
conducted any double-blind trials of audio cables?

--
Benjamin M. A'Lee || bma@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx || gpg: 0x166891C7
Creationists make it sound as though a 'theory' is something you dreamt up after