Re: [LUG] OT-Chips and how everything is more expensive these days - Optical Mice - Christmas Stocking Fillers

Strange.

My new Â120 headphones (Senn HD595) sound more rubbish than my new Â18
(Senn HD202).
I would blame the crap bits of the audio sources being portrayed in
greater clarity, wouldn't you?
I was using the hd545 reference but now using the hd280 pro and think there is a slight edge but not a lot. bad mistake you posting that here,, all the know all hi-fi buffs will now dump their crap opinions on you ! bas.
also to put some more bait out,,,,,,,the difference between mp3's and a flac or wav file sound ?

bas.