Re: [LUG] OT - Small Wireless Access Points?

Michael Mortimore wrote:

<snip>
Given that Medion can sell HD digital camcorders for less than £100, there must be pretty easy ways of compressing in real time. I bet the start is to not use x264 and secondly to not compress at the best quality. Either that or Medion, know something about processor design that nvidia have yet to figure out and I'll be buying my next computer from tescos.

They could be using MPEG 2 maybe. I'll have to look out for one of those cameras, I'd be interested to know what the quality is like on them.

Rob