Re: [LUG] OT - Small Wireless Access Points?

fon is awesome - i borrowed a friend of mines account while travelling through europe. I had to know where they were though which was a down side - but often as not i could jest walk around for a bit and then it would detect one.

However my friend somehow managed to have the locations of the hotspots on his gps so he could just drive to the nearest one park out side the house that had it - use the web and then drive on!!!

also you can install a mini app for fon on simbian s60 phones :)

Highly recomended