Re: [LUG] OT - Small Wireless Access Points?

Dan Lewis wrote:
i just reread my email and yes i know that 150mbit per second is still not fast enough for transmitting hd content let alone two images for 3d interfacing - what i was meaning was a resolution a damn sight better then my little 0.3mb web camera i have now :)

dan
Oh I dunno, with x264 compression. Finding something that'll do that on the fly though on two streams, and fast enough... well that would be your next job.

Rob