Re: [LUG] OT Digital TV

On Fri, 8 May 2009 22:34:06 +0100
"Dave" <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello Dave,

> Ah! I always wondered why my telly played up when certain vans or cars
> went through the Village. It's not just rubbishy Spark Pugs either I
> have a Vibrating Head Massage Pillow which has the same effect when
> turned on (would that be UHF Transmissions as well?).

I've been thinking a bit more on the subject, and it's probably not UHF
at all.  It's more likely to be affecting circuitry in the digibox,
rather than the TV transmission signal.

Either way, the upshot is a cruddy picture which, ironically, was more
likely to be viewable with an analogue TV signal because that would just
"snow" the picture, rather than cause bloody great chunks to disappear
completely.   :-(

--
 Regards  _

You're the psychotic daughter of a psychotic mother
Pure Mania - The Vibrators