[LUG] OT Digital TV

As a matter of interest, us yere in Brixham, and the rest of Torbay, are now
fully digificated, which means that the signal strength has increased.  I
took my spare telly, a modern 22" digital jobby, and plugged in a set top
aerial and retuned.  Bingo!  A perfect picture, strength about 80% or better,
going through 2 walls.  The picture on the main TV, from a 'proper' antenna
is about 90%.

I have now ditched my order for further fancy aerials, amplifiers and
splitters.  Mind you, TV anywhere in the house has it's down side.

George