Re: [LUG] Question about the list archiving ?

On Wed, Apr 22, 2009 at 11:32 AM, Julian Hall <linux@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Right click the From email address, left click 'create filter from message'.
>  From the first dropdown box change the filter 'From' to any of the
> others in the list, and of course change the criteria, e.g. Subject
> contains [LUG] - which is what I use here.

This also breaks direct reply to though so those end up in the mailing
list folder instead of your inbox and when you are involved in MLs
that can have 50 mails a day and often private replies are used (for
good reason) thats a pain To. But you can add your own custom fields
to the filter list so if you add X-List-Id you can filter on the
proper list ID headers added by mailman and friends and ensure only
the ML traffic goes in the ML folder.

Robin