Re: [LUG] paignton lug meets - a proposal

Paul Sutton wrote:

> Yes,  i would be happy to, I am busy on the 15th Jan (meeting) mon /
> tues I am working but it seems the 14th is a wednesday,  so ideal
>
> Perhaps we can pool some resources, I will bring these flyers along
> saturday, if you have a copy of your custom open cd, that would be
> useful (or several) and I can throw in a few ubuntu cd's  to give out.
>
> may as well be as pro-active as possible, plus they remember people
> better if they were doing things, future quote" ah yea, you were the guy
> handing out cd's etc) or handing things out.
>
> Count me in, (assuming I am free. even if I am working it won't be till
> 3pm as its an after school club)
>
> Paul

Well I was hoping the CD would be ready before Christmas but I've been a
bit busy.  Best bet is if I bring along the ISO and some blank DVDs so
everyone can take a copy away to play with.  I'd rather other members of
the LUG have a play with it and find any bugs/typos that I may have
missed before I burn off more copies to give out to others.

Rob