Re: [LUG] paignton lug meets - a proposal

Paul Sutton wrote:
> Hi
>
> As we are meeting at the shoreline cafe in Paignton on the 3rd Jan, how
> would people feel if we asked them about meeting first saturday of each
> month for 2009.
>
> That way, we can perhaps put on the front page of the lug site, we meet
> at that location on the first saturday of the month,  so people out side
> the lug know about it.
>
> we can discuss on the 3rd, but if we can get this set up,  it may really
> help us as a user group.
>
> Paul

I think that's a good idea.  Although I wouldn't be able to make all of
them, I could possibly make the meetings every other month (wife
permitting).  With something set in stone we could then possibly get it
featured in Linux Format on their LUG section.

Maybe we could even call it more of a LUG social meeting? (or have a LUG
social maybe every 3 months?).

Rob