[LUG] paignton lug meets - a proposal

Hi

As we are meeting at the shoreline cafe in Paignton on the 3rd Jan, how
would people feel if we asked them about meeting first saturday of each
month for 2009.

That way, we can perhaps put on the front page of the lug site, we meet
at that location on the first saturday of the month,  so people out side
the lug know about it.

we can discuss on the 3rd, but if we can get this set up,  it may really
help us as a user group.

Paul