Re: [LUG] paignton lug meets - a proposal

Thanks Paul, sadly, it's a desktop machine. Although I'm hoping I'll
have learnt my hda0 from my hda1 this install around :)

Is ubuntu okay for creating a LAMPP system , purely for testing, no live
stuff with XAMPP as the base server install.

Or should I start off with another variety?

Thanks once again.

Ryan Carson