Re: [LUG] paignton lug meets - a proposal

Refresh Creations Ltd wrote:
> Would complete Linux newbies be welcome to this also?
>
> I've been interested in getting into asterisk for a while, having some
> crazy custom pbx system just sounds cool, especially making it move from
> VOIP to actual phone lines which I'm guessing must be possible but so
> far made relatively unsuccessful attempts at getting on with linux
> (ubuntu flavour) which have been frustrating and nearly cost me a hard
> drive once!
>
> Merry Chrimbo y'all!
>
> Ryan
>
> Rob Beard wrote:
>
>> Paul Sutton wrote:

By all means, you're welcome to attend,   hopefully after the 3rd we can
have meetings at least monthly,  so any questions re previous meeting
can perhaps be addressed at subsequent meetings.

Are you trying to install on to PC or Laptop?, if its a laptop perhaps
something can be done on the 3rd, it probably depends on how busy the
cafe is,

It would be good to have some sort of install session at some point though.

Paul