[LUG] new machine

Posted by "Alex Mclennan" <alexfido@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi all,HELP,my friend and i just built my new computer,2.66 quad core 4gb ram,160gig
sata hd,with a caddy+dvd rw.
The problem i got is i am trying to load ubuntu 8.04 on a hard drive in the caddy
with the sata hd disconected,the machine knows there is a hd in caddy and the boot
order is correct.
I get this message:busybox v1.1.3(debian1:1.1.3-5ubuntu12) built-in shell(ash)enter
help for a list of built-in commands.

(initramfs)_

At this point my synaptic pathways fried in my brain,this is way over my head.
happy days from alex the noob
--

Generated by the contributors page
in the members area at D+C GLUG