Re: [LUG] OT Virus

Jaan Jänesmäe wrote:

> I double dare you to suggest to to google to ask users for a quid per
> month to get ad-free / plain search :)

Google already provide "ad free" search via their custom search
(although you need to claim to be a charity or school to get it), and
thus presumably via their search API.

Seems harsh of those criticizing them for not providing it directly to
end users, as I'm guessing they have bills to pay like everyone else.