[LUG] [OT] Job Opportunity

Here's a job description from a collegue of mine who's after a local.

Anyone who's interested, contact me off-list and I'll pass details over.

The salary is around £23k.

Job Description: E-Commerce manager required for a small local firm based
in the heart of South Devon. My client operates in a niche market place
and has experienced great growth and increased product demand. They are
actively seeking an experience developer to support this growth and manage
the E-commerce side of the business. The successful applicant will be
responsible for redesigning applications and pages on the website and
managing the website in line with product changes which is constantly in
development. You will also be responsible for all email marketing
campaigns and analysing the website statistics in order to establish the
PPC rate and see what routes are working effectively etc. You will need to
be able to offer a mixed skill set including good working knowledge of
HTML, CSS and ASP, a creative thinker, in addition to excellent numeric
skills in order to meet the requirements of the role. You will be an
effective communicator who is looking to play a key role within a small
team This role is a super opportunity for someone to take ownership of
this companies web activities and manage the process in line with company
objectives

Cheers

Martin.