Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2008 07:48:31 -0000
From: "peter.lloydjones" <palj44@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: western_union-nmrabr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Photos
Sender: notify@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi

Thanks for the N Gauge photos Brian.  I have put them all in.

Perhaps you could post some HO stuff directly to the photo area?

Thanks all for a good day on Saturday.  Needless to say the 16Volt
transformer (for my switches) had arrived when I got home.

All the best

Peter L-J

--
This email has been verified as Virus free.