Re: [LUG] Linux in business

james kilty wrote:
On Mon, 2007-11-05 at 12:25 +0000, Kevin Lucas wrote:

I am happy to invite any one interested to Minions Shop  PL14 5LE to
see the system and discuss any small (or large) business requirements
as I feel given a standard use interface such as a Browser, any kind
of business management can be achieved.

Some months ago I invited members to show us their setup for a LUG
meeting. Is this a suitable one? What happened to the possibility of a
meeting at Liskeard school?

I feel the Business Manager there has no knowledge, confidence, interest, support, (pick one or all) in linux they advertised for a Linux Network manager and got only a reply from me offering my help.  I feel M$ is entrenched there!