Re: [LUG] Exeter Hospital Radio Fun Day

> Great.
>
> So thats one laptop running etch, and another (possibly two others)
> running Ubuntu Feisty (mine is running Feisty at the moment with Beryl
> although I may switch over to Kubuntu before the event so we have a bit
> of variety).
>
> Rob

Cool, The beryl thing would look excellent,  Will hold on regarding the
banner for the moment,   I can't see a problem with us using the gnu or
tux logos,  and I would have thought that using the dclug logo would be
ok too, as I would guess we would promote the lug at the same time as
any new users will need some sort of tech support.  As long as it
promotes the lug in a positive way.

In fact I printed 25 of the FOSS flyers and put the dcglug web address
on the bottom,   the rest (about 50) are just plain flyers.   would it
be an idea to have a stapler on hand (and spare  staples) so we can bind
hand outs together,  easier to carry and keeps everything together,
especially if there is a foss flyer, shipit flyer, ubuntu flyer, etc.

Paul

--

Support open file formats use ISO 26300 Open Document format
as used by openoffice.org,  http:///www.openoffice.org

Linuxbierwanderung - Torbay Mini Linux Beer Hike
28th / 29th July 2007
http://www.linuxbierwanderung.org/
Follow torbay mini LBW link.