[LUG] Exeter Hospital Radio Fun Day

Hi folks,

I'm trying to finalise some details on the Exeter Hospital Radio Fun Day
on 11th August 2007.  I now know it will be an open air event which is
from what I understand in a field (well, maybe not in a field but on
some grassy pitch).  Hopefully a generator will be provided although
cars are not permitted on the ground during the fun day.

I was thinking rather than make this an 'install day' so to speak I
thought we could give out some Linux CDs (I'm thinking mainly x86 based
live CDs but with a few PowerPC CDs on standby for any Mac using
visitors) and copies of The OpenCD 7.04.

I was wondering who will be able to come along on the day, and if
possible bring along a Linux based laptop?

So far scanning the list I see Paul Sutton will be able to make it with
some CDs and leaflets?

I'm going to try and get some of those Ubuntu-UK leaflets printed off to
bring along and if possible get a banner to go on the table (anyone know
any easy/cheap ways of getting a banner done?)

Is anyone else able to make it along?

Ta,

Rob