Re: [LUG] Problems with my digital camera

David Bell wrote:

> Will look forward to that.  My latest case, an <Antec>, has a very robust set
> of connectors from the front panel to the mobo and the usb sockets have
> worked happily with various hardware items.

I'm a huge fan of Antec cases having discovered them last year. I've got
a big twin-walled 3/4 tower which not only reduced the noise to barely
audible, but dropped the cpu temp a good 10'c through better air routing.

Having the PSU live in a seperate compartment with up to four of the
hdd's certainly seems to help cool things.