Re: [LUG] Flash Player 9 for PPC

Matt Lee wrote:
> On Wed, Nov 15, 2006 at 03:24:05PM +0000, Someone wrote:
>

>>> It is indeed. Besides, it's not like (at least my) system is flooded with

> "Those who would give up essential liberty to obtain a video driver,
> deserve neither liberty nor video drivers."
>
> Spotted on Slashdot.
>
> matt

Tell you what would be a good idea, lets all go back to the old DEC
terminals?  Who's up for it?  I mean, if a new graphics card is not
supported unless we have to use non-free drivers then we don't deserve
to use Gnome/KDE?

With comments slagging off the use of non-free it is making me want to
go and sing Microsoft's praises. (Yes, that was a joke)

Rob