[LUG] Flash Player 9 for PPC

Hi folks,

I came accross a message on the Ubuntu-UK mailing list about requesting
Flash 9 support for PPC Linux (specifically Yellow Dog Linux 5).

Now I know not everyone is a fan of Flash being non-free but I thought
I'd mention it.  If you're interested in requesting Adobe to support
Flash on PowerPC Linux distros then check out the link below.  I have
put in a request, although I don't use Linux on my PPC Mac anymore (in
fact I don't use the Mac anymore) I could see that its something that
some PowerPC Mac users would possibly want when switching to Linux from
MacOS.

Anyway, the link is here:

http://lists.terrasoftsolutions.com/pipermail/yellowdog-announce/2006-October/000129.html

Rob