Re: [LUG] images to mailing lists

On 13/11/06 02:09:11, Simon Robert wrote:

distance. This happens on both my PCs, both nvidia. I'll try attaching a screen shot, though dunno if this is allowed.

Images are acceptable if:
1. SMALL (less than 100Kb - preferably closer to 60Kb)
2. Essential to the message / context

Sorry, Simon, I know you qualify under 2. but at nearly 2Mb you screenshot clearly should not be on a mailing list.

Next time, please post the image somewhere and just send the link to the list. Some people still have limited bandwidth for email.

A single 60Kb image is already six times the length of even a long DCGLUG email.

Thanks.

--

Neil Williams