Re: [LUG] googleearth and kubuntu

Colin James wrote:
I installed automatix and used that to install both googleearth and the
nvidia drivers worked a treat

On Sat, 2006-11-11 at 16:37 +0000, Simon Robert wrote:
yup I installed using automatix and it made no difference. Running via the command line doesn't really help as the program works, its just what it shows is rubbish. As you zoom in you see different bits of the world flashing on and off with no relation to your zoomed distance. This happens on both my PCs, both nvidia. I'll try attaching a screen shot, though dunno if this is allowed.

Simon

--
simon.robert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.oldhouse-cottage.co.uk