Re: [LUG] Kubuntu tryout

I tried Kubuntu on my fairly new desktop (an EI System from PC World)
but, had problems with my 19 inch LG flat screen monitor which turned
out to be Kubuntu not recognising the ATI graphics card. I could only
get 640X480 resolution.

It probably would have been easily fixable with the right driver but, I
installed Ubuntu instead. That works fine and I am already familiar with
it. I would be interested to know what you think as I am debating
whether to go back and try it again.

Viv