Re: [LUG] NAS Storage

I don't know if this will be of any help. I have been looking at various
options myself, recently.

I have been looking at one of these :

http://www.netgear.co.uk/digital_home_sc101.php

But, there have been some bad reviews about drives overheating.

I only really wanted to share data locally so, settled for one of
these :

http://www.maplin.co.uk/Search.aspx?criteria=LAN%
20Enclosure&doy=17m10&source=15

Have not got it yet as it proved very popular and they are waiting for
more stock to come in.

However, it should work for us and is a cheap solution.

Viv