Re: [LUG] Gnome? - never

On 2006-08-22T14:32+0100 Benjamin A'Lee wrote:
> I've just started using ion3 (someone mentioned it on Sunday, and I've seen it
> mentioned on a few people's blogs) and it has so far completely failed to
> annoy me or do anything stupid. :)

I'm glad you're using Ion. I've since switched to dwm as Ion3 was
feeling bloated. ;)

http://10kloc.org/dwm/

My configuration:
http://svn.natalian.org/debian/dwm/config.h

The Gnome/bloated thread just confirms my belief that the "Desktop" is
doomed. Companies should concentrate on supplying a Linux solution with
X with a simple WM (dwm) and Firefox. That's what I would be doing if I
wasn't going to South America. :)

Best wishes,