Re: What is/was your work desktop? was Re: [LUG] SIMS

At work I use Mandrake 10.1 on an Athlon 1.4GHz based system and
occasionally windows XP & 2K. At home I again use Mandrake 10.1 but
also the AgnULA Debian based distribution (they also distribute a
version based on Redhat). This provides a whole suite of audio and
music software. It ships with an older 2.4 kernel patched to improve
system performance so as to avoid audio dropouts. (Interestingly this
project was funded by the EEC - see "http://www.agnula.org/";