Re: [LUG] Offer of venue for DCGLUG meeting related to Educationalsoftware

Rob Beard wrote:

I work at Devon County Council in the ICT department, from what I understand all their educational IT is generally delt with by a different company/department who supply some educational software called SIMS I think. I haven't looked into it much, but maybe I could try and

No swear words on the mailing list :) (Though at least you didn't mention SIMS.N**...)

I suspect you might mean SCOMIS at Great Moor House. Though possibly DCS have moved there too.

find out who makes the decisions about IT hardware and software. Might also be worth sending out some flyers to the local schools?