Re: [LUG] Who's best for Broadband in Plymouth?

Terence McCarthy wrote:

On Sat, 27 Nov 2004 11:10:38 +0000
Rob Beard <rob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Terence McCarthy wrote:

The Locomotive, the Dartmouth, the Wolborough all sell real ale (good prices too).

I'm up for it, Rob. Day, time, location?

So where abouts are thes pubs then?

I can do weekends usually, Saturdays would be good for me. Either Newton Abbot, Torquay or Paignton I guess.

Newton Abbot, (East Street, for the first two).

I'm free weekends, too. Do you fancy a quick introductory pint this evening? If so let me know and we could perhaps meet up in the Locomotive.

That's easy for introduction as well- just ask for Terence!

Terence

I'm not sure if I'm free this evening, I might be going to Plymouth, but I should know before this evening what I'm doing, so if I'm free then yeah sounds good. Are you a regular to the Locomotive? I think I know where abouts it is.

Rob