Re: [LUG] Who's best for Broadband in Plymouth?

Terence McCarthy wrote:

On Sat, 27 Nov 2004 09:55:58 +0000
Rob Beard <rob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Terence McCarthy wrote:

I'm in East Ogwell, and Paul's in Paignton.

Local local meet?

I was just wondering if anyone from round this area met up like in a pub for regulat chats etc.

The Locomotive, the Dartmouth, the Wolborough all sell real ale (good prices too).

I'm up for it, Rob. Day, time, location?

Terence

So where abouts are thes pubs then?

I can do weekends usually, Saturdays would be good for me. Either Newton Abbot, Torquay or Paignton I guess.

Rob