Re: [LUG] Who's best for Broadband in Plymouth?

Terence McCarthy wrote:

I'm in East Ogwell, and Paul's in Paignton.

Local local meet?

Yeah, that sounds good, I can get over to Paignton at the weekends when my parents babysit for my kids (ahh the joys of being a single dad!).

I was just wondering if anyone from round this area met up like in a pub for regulat chats etc. Before I moved back down to Devon I was in Derby and they occasionally had meetings on a Friday night in a pub in the city centre.

Rob