Re: [LUG] UKLinux

On Tuesday 05 October 2004 06:07, Richard Brown wrote:
Hi Simon

I am glad that you have had no real problems with them. I have not
heard from them in months despite several emails sent. The only time I
have heard from them is to get payment for the website!

In the course of my recent business with them I had to write a 'harsh'
email and I ended up with a harsh response. Not good customer service!
To be honest they didn't really give me any advice then and just fobbed
me off with a "we don't deal with outside programmes" and your script
is broke.

Sorry you had problems,  I do get the impression that UKLinux expect users to
be able to sort out configs, scripting, etc themselves, which requires some
expertise and/or patience.  If you have an unsolvable problem, and present it
to them in a clear and structured manner, I'm sure they will help.  The
'harsh' e-mail probably hasn't helped matters though.

Cheers..............Simon.