Re: [LUG] Meeting

On Wednesday 13 October 2004 7:21 pm, Mark Evans wrote:
Paul Sutton wrote:
Hi

I have the latest issue of linux magazine, which has a copy of knoppix
3.6 on the cover dvd, If anyone has a copy on normal cd can they bring
along please or a copy.

By bring along, Paul means to this:

Date: Thu 14th-Oct-2004 7:00pm BST
Venue: Paignton Rugby Club, Queens Park, Queens Road, Paignton,

(Just in case people have forgotten the meeting is on for tomorrow evening.
Like less than 24hrs from now!)

Sadie - is this your Plan B meeting or is this something different?
http://www.dclug.org.uk/archive/2004/09/msg00438.html
(are you able to get to Paignton?)

Paul? What are we expecting tomorrow night? Is this to be an install fest, a
bring and chat or a 'let's see what happens'?

Unless you have a dvd-r.

I can bring my iBook which has a DVD reader / CDRW combo drive and enough file
space. Mark, if you do say 4 CD's, I'll bring some blanks and if we need
more, I'll do them on the fly.

How many copies do you want Paul.

Though I'm still trying to work out how to get to the meeting.

--

Neil Williams