[LUG] UKLinux

Hi

Does anybody else use the above ISP? I am having increasing difficulty in getting any response to my emails.

I have set up a new web site at littlebigfoot.org.uk as many of you know! Thanks for all the responses. It seems more favourably received than the last one!

Anyway, I have a gallery set-up at www.littlebigfoot.org.uk/gallery and when I go to the site it throws up this error message:-

Error: MiniGal cannot run!

MiniGal does not have write access to gallery dir. Change gallery dir chmod to 777 and run script again.

I don't understand how that could happen because all the other directories have write access! The other problem is, I haven't got a clue what command to type in to change it!

Any ideas or does anybody want to have a look at the server for me?

Thanks

Rich
www.littlebigfoot.org.uk
"How beautiful on the mountains are the feet of the messenger bringing good news." Isaiah 52 v 7 (The Message)

Lynx friendly