Re: [LUG] http://www.sttechnology.co.uk/

Now here's a problem

For speed of delivering web content for our site we use WYSIWYG

Currently Dreamweaver of Front Page offer a quick and dirty solution.

Sure we could sit and hand code stuff in Bluefish or some other Code editor, but this is a long winded process.

If we could find a good product running under Linux then we would grab it with both hands.

I would be interested in your views on what you think we should use to achieve the desired results ?

Thanks Rick