Re: [LUG] Comments on Opensource solution providers

Hi,

I actually thought it was one of the better laid out sites I have seen.
Nice and clean, no annoying multimedia, it gets down to business and
tells you what you want to know.  Also, and very importantly it obeys
the "3 clicks" rule where the information you want is never more than
three clicks away.  Granted the blocks of text are a little impenetrable
in places, but I think simply splitting them into more paragraphs would
work OK.  BTW there are one or two places where the word wrap of the
text around the graphics looks a little odd.

Kind regards,

Julian