Re: [LUG] New to list

In article <3DC91D05.41275425@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Simon Waters
<Simon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes
Still, thanks for the welcome and thanks for the words about Suse- maybe I
should stick with Debian, after all.

Well before you stick too much data on it and make life complex why not
try Mandrake. I only have a few stray Mandrake 7.2 CD's lurking, which
are rather stale, despite my best efforts to give them to the Welsh
Development Agency members last year (long story), but I'm sure you can
beg or borrow a more recent Mandrake CD to try. Oh I just found an 8.1
CD, but that must be getting quite old. Hell I'm going to install that
one today just to lose one copy of SuSE, yours if you want it tomorrow.

And I can offer MDK 8.2 or, if I can make my burner work, 9.0. Email me
off-list if you want them.

Regards
--
Mike Callaghan