Re: [LUG] New to list

graham.collins6@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

I'm posting from across the water in South Pembs

I thought the advantage of South Pembs would be being close
enough to Swansea to join the a.n.other LUG, but you are very
welcome.

David pointed me at his distro reviews on the South west LUG
website, which are upto date, although having read the reviews
I'm still indecisive, maybe the latest Mandrake or SuSE,
although I suspect it may be better the devil you know - go
Debian.

Mandrake is like a reworked RedHat so that may be a good choice,
but SuSE does a lot of SuSE things and I'm beginning to really
detest it.