Re: [LUG] ISP for landlord

On Thursday 31 October 2002  6:56 am, you wrote:
Any recommendations?

Yeah, I'm on Freeserve Anytime and have had no problems, and so are many of
my friends.  I don't leave my computer online 24 hours a day or anything, but
between my family we probably use it at least 4-6 hours every day, a lot more
at weekends, and have had no complaints.

I think that pre-FRIACO, most 'Unlimited' deals were economically unviable,
so you would find yourself being kicked off of most services if you used them
more than a few hours per day, but nowadays I see no excuse.

Jon