[LUG]Bits and pieces.

Can you please keep this information to yourself.  I have terminal cancer and lots of bits and pieces I will need to dispose of before my death as the family wont have a clue what they may be!

A full run of RaspberryPis. (5 on order you stupid boy!) Some Dojo stuff IF you are going to use it in education otherwise it goes back.  Some electronics stuff - digital oscilloscope etc .

If anyone can use the stuff preferably for public educational services let me know.

And no sympathy please - not of any use to me!!!

Tom