[LUG]Re: Bits and pieces.

Hi Tom,

I would be happy to re-home a Pi 5 or two, and I will approach the Barnstaple Pi Jam, as they have been lacking available hardware at the new fortnightly meetings! I'll make an extra effort to attend on Saturday, and we can make arrangements!

And whilst you may not indeed wish to hear it - sorry to hear the news! It's been a pleasure to meet & know you! I shall definitely have a beer in your honour!

Best regards,
Michael.