[LUG]Re: Bits and pieces.

Dear Tom,

I'm really sorry to hear about your cancer. I would like to say that I
have greatly appreciated reading your posts to this mailing list,
especially your humour and frequent news stories. I should imagine that
you will have also made quite a legacy in the open source renewables
world!

I can't make any claims of educational service, but I would happily
accept your oscilloscope in the absence of a better home for it.

There is also an enthusiastic part-time teacher up here in North Devon,
Bill Harvey, who might be able to put your Raspberry Pi equipment to
good use in the programming clubs he runs.

Best wishes,

Sebastian