Re: [LUG] Apt upgrading zoneminder. or not in this case - solved, going to dist upgrade at some point

On Thu, 9 Jun 2022 16:35:24 +0800
stinga <stinga+dcglug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello stinga,

>Seems that dmo is not really required any more for most things and I
>feel it can create more issues than it solves.

I think the only reason I retain DMO these days is for acroread.  Sure,
there are other pdf viewers available, but none of them do booklet
printing as well as acroread does.

That said, I'm trying to remember the last time I did any booklet
printing.  Certainly not this year.

I may need to re-think my DMO usage.   Hmmmm......

--
 Regards  _
         / )      "The blindingly obvious is never immediately apparent"