Re: [LUG] Apt upgrading zoneminder. or not in this case - solved, going to dist upgrade at some point

On Thu, 9 Jun 2022 10:39:28 +0800
stinga <stinga+dcglug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello stinga,

>even there is one available so it seems that the dmo repo does not
>really work as it never updates.

It does, but the DMO version will always be higher than the Debian
version.  In this case, the Zoneminder version, too.

You could build from source;  That way, you don't need DMO or
Zoneminder's own repo.  Once you have the build environment set up, it's
not an onerous task.

--
 Regards  _
         / )      "The blindingly obvious is never immediately apparent"