Re: [LUG] Apt upgrading zoneminder. or not in this case - solved, going to dist upgrade at some point

On 09/06/2022 13:50, Brad Rogers wrote:
It does, but the DMO version will always be higher than the Debian
version.  In this case, the Zoneminder version, too.
G'day Brad,

You say it will update but it wont!
That's what start all this.
It refuses to see a newer version and update to it.
I think there maybe dependency issues somewhere.
Or I am not sure what stops apt from see the newer version on the dmo repo.

Many thanks for the help.
--
'ooroo

Stinga...(:)-)
Email: stinga+dclug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx   o
You need only two tools.        o /////
A hammer and duct tape. If it    /@   `\  /) ~
doesn't move and it should use  >  (O)  X<  ~  Fish!!
the hammer. If it moves and      `\___/'  \) ~
shouldn't, use the tape.           \\\