Re: [LUG] Apt upgrading zoneminder. or not in this case - solved, going to dist upgrade at some point

On Thu, 9 Jun 2022 07:41:48 +0100
Michael Everitt <michael@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello Michael,

>Have you tried Aptitude rather than plain Apt - it's generally a little
>more .. hmm .. persistent?!

I don't think that's the issue.  I think it's a misunderstanding about
the way version numbering works.

--
 Regards  _
         / )      "The blindingly obvious is never immediately apparent"