Re: [LUG] Email programs

On 17/12/2021 13:58, Brad Rogers wrote:
On Fri, 17 Dec 2021 13:52:25 +0000
Gavin <lug@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello Gavin,

(which I think was your original question);  Brad is referring to claws
Indeed.  Neil has mentioned both TB & CM.  I know CM, a bit.....

Yes I have mentioned both TB and Claws. I was getting a bit muddled with the changes in TB with the new version. I am now starting to find my way around it, and am feeling a lot more comfortable now. Perhaps I will stick with the one I know best.

I note that this is version 78. I am sure that, looking at TB in my browser, I saw that the latest version is 91. Just checked. That is correct. What the heck...???

Neil